Educating 3 to 18-year-olds
Nurturing resilient, ambitious and enterprising young people
OPEN DAY – SATURDAY 5TH DECEMBER – 11AM – 1PM
Appointment only – please call 01437 558010 to book
Established in 2009 by the school’s director, Harriet Harrison, Castle School initially offered educational provision for 11 to 16 year olds. Responding to parent pressure the Prep School was added six years later and now provides an exciting and embracing education for nursery plus aged children. With growing numbers in both the Prep and the Senior School, Castle School has had to relocate to the county town, Haverfordwest. Much more convenient for many families the new site also provides greater facilities, more space and an altogether better learning environment.
Again by popular request, the school is now expanding to include post sixteen provision in a separate sixth form centre some 4 minutes walk from the main school.
The school prides itself on being able to provide individual support and guidance, with an emphasis on equipping pupils with skills for life.
To meet the needs of all pupils, from the gifted and talented to those who experience learning challenges, we
- tailor education to fit each individual
- limit class sizes
- provide a stress-free learning environment
- focus on the emotional well-being of each child
- offer excellent pastoral care
- operate a zero tolerance to bullying and any form of disruption
- encourage pupils to grow into confident adults through our specially designed Life Skills Program
- build self-esteem
Please see our individual pages for further details of our Prep, our Senior School and our Sixth Form.
Senior Management Team
- Harriet Harrison, Director
- Michael Hughes, Head of School and Admissions
- Dan Harries, Academic Lead
- Cherry Stratford, Bursar
Read more about OUR STAFF >>